Tuesday, May 5, 2015

INTERVIEW: SEYEKEHINDE YOUNG PHOTOGRAPHER

9JASTYLECHANNEL: Okay. Let's start with your full name, age , school, course
SEYEKEHINDE: Oluseye Kehinde , I'm 18 years old , I'm in Babcock university, I study mass communication
9JASTYLECHANNEL: When did you start photography
SEYEKEHINDE: 2011
9JASTYLECHANNEL: Okay. You were 14 then , probably still in high school right ?
SEYEKEHINDE: correct!
9JASTYLECHANNEL: What made you jump into photography
SEYEKEHINDE: I used to watch my sister do (at the time what I thought was ) magic with picasa's HDR filter. And it just made me feel like adventuring into taking pictures
9JASTYLECHANNEL: Has it been a good so far ?
SEYEKEHINDE: Well I have to say development did take its time but as of 2014 it has sped up rapidly
9JASTYLECHANNEL: So you're in babcock. How does photography profit you in school ?
SEYEKEHINDE: Financially profit is very minimal. As people think photography is just a piece of cake that you can do with a snap but they don't understand what it truly takes to get a good picture . so they don't believe in paying for pictures much. But as for exposure. I have grown considerably in my reputation as a photographer in Babcock
9JASTYLECHANNEL: What are the challenges you face as a photographer
SEYEKEHINDE: In general I face a challenge in the limited ability of my current set of equipment. But as I get better I'll obtain more capable equipments. Just like how I began with my first camera which was very limited as compared to my current one
9JASTYLECHANNEL: What about challenges with customers?
SEYEKEHINDE: I handle my customers like they are my friends so we don't have much chnallenges. But i still make sure to keep a professional air around us however
9JASTYLECHANNEL: Dominic wants an hour photo session with you, what's your price ?
SEYEKEHINDE: Well Seye kehinde's price range for an hour is 15-2000 Naira depending on the number of pictures you select
9JASTYLECHANNEL: Booking information ?
SEYEKEHINDE: Contact my manager : Sonia Fela Aluku : 07088905741
9JASTYLECHANNEL: Thank you for time
SEYEKEHINDE: You're very welcome.

Instagram: @theseyekehinde

No comments:

Post a Comment

About 9jastylechannel