Sunday, May 10, 2015

INTERVIEW: MEET AKIN FAMINU. CAMPUSHEAT MOST FASHIONABLE MALE

9JASTYLECHANNEL: So what's your full name, age, course , level and school

AKINFAMINU: Akin faminu, dental surgery. 400l. University of lagos. Is my age necessary ?

9JASTYLECHANNEL : haha. Yes brother

AKINFAMINU : ugh, 20. I'll  21 by June

9JASTYLECHANNEL : So you've always had a passion for dentistry or was it medicine initially

AKINFAMINU : Always been dentistry, I happened to have a lot of exposure to it from a long time ago so I picked interest in it. Dentistry is medicine actually but it's just too voluminous to be subclassified. It's a specialty just like any other.

9JASTYLECHANNEL : What exposure have you been having in relation to it ?

AKINFAMINU : My dad's a dentist

9JASTYLECHANNEL : Oh isee where the release of free donor dna to your recipient cells came about.

AKINFAMINU : Lool. I don't get you.

9JASTYLECHANNEL : Nevrmind. Let's move on. Where do you see yourself five years from today ?

AKINFAMINU : By God's grace, Professionally I'll be a doctor by then and I also hope to have driven my passion for fashion even futher than I have at the moment.

9JASTYLECHANNEL : Coming to fashion. You're one hell of fashionista. I tell the people that run my page to always make features of you. When did the fashion instinct come to play ?

AKINFAMINU : Thank you very much.  I've always had a passion for art and creativity generally and fashion has been a practical way of expression. So the aesthetic instinct drives my approach to fashion

9JASTYLECHANNEL : Do you model ?

AKINFAMINU : I do occasionally.  But I style more than I model

9JASTYLECHANNEL : How do you intend on being a doctor professionally and also being a top class stylist. It's an impossible combination

AKINFAMINU : It's all about time management. I have a lot of friends that do something else apart from the practice and they're doing fine so if your time is managed properly, and by God's grace, it'll be fine

9JASTYLECHANNEL : Do you think your style has been the ultimate aphrodisiac for other sexes. And how do you handle the female attention ?

AKINFAMINU : Lol I actually don't express my Style with aphrodisiac motives But its only physiological for your attention to be caught when you see someone of the opposite sex dressed impeccably so that's the closest relationship I presume. Haha the female attention? Um I've always had a lot of female friends actually so I don't have a problem making new friends, we all need friends innit?

9JASTYLECHANNEL : Awesome. So are you in any relationship?

AKINFAMINU : At the moment, I'm not.

9JASTYLECHANNEL: Alright. Who's your closest female friend ? Nd male friend

AKINFAMINU: They are so many.

9JASTYLECHANNEL: You just won most fashionable male in all Nigerian universities.  How did that make you feel ?

AKINFAMINU: Oh I was really grateful to the people who voted for me, the award of course is a lovely achievement but more importantly knowing that people see and appreciate what you do is a wonderful feeling and a big motivation. Using this medium to Thank them as we'll, love y'all

9JASTYLECHANNEL: Do you think the award show had flaws ? No matter how little ?

AKINFAMINU: I think they did very well but the major flaw was timing, started pretty late, but otherwise it was well put together, kudos to the team.

9JASTYLECHANNEL: Thank you akin. You're amazing

AKINFAMINU: You're welcome. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

About 9jastylechannel