Sunday, March 8, 2015

INTERVIEW: Meet @oddfuckingmarlon #manoftheweek

9jastylechannel: So marlon what's your full name, give us everything

Marlon: My name is Marlon David.

9jastylechannel: How old are you ?

Marlon: I am 18

9jastylechannel: what's your state of origin ?

Marlon: Ogun state

9jastylechannel: School?

Marlon: Not in school yet

9jastylechannel: Your style is a 100. How tall are you ?

Marlon: I'm 6ft'1

9jastylechannel:  So when you're less busy and have a lot of time to yourself, what will you rather do ?

Marlon: I love fashion modelling and soccer

9jastylechannel: You're a model too ?

Marlon: Yupp

9jastylechannel: The ladies on here are in love with you. Are you single ?

Marlon: haha. Yes I'm single

9jastylechannel: where do you see  yourself 10 years from today ?

Marlon: I see myself have my own clothing line. Entering the fashion industry basically

9jastylechannel: You have alot of friends , so whats it about you that draws people to you. More like telling us about your personality in general.

Marlon: I'm weird , I'm fucking blunt and way too funny

9jastylechannel: Rate your style/10      
Marlon: My style defines me. I would say a 10.

9jastylechannel: Who/what gives you inspiration in relation to your sort of style

Marlon: Luka sabbat inspires me

9jastylechannel: Any instagram crush ?

Marlon: @ibk_oni

9jastylechannel: Any regrets in life ?

Marlon: I regret ever knowing my dad and that's probably the worst moment of my life, when my dad abandoned me

9jastylechannel: Tell us about your most embarrassing moment

Marlon: Lmao. When @scarz casted me on Twitter.

9jastylechannel: So lastly, what do you think of 9jastylechannel

Marlon: Really cool platform. I love it.

9jastylechannel: Thanks for your time Marlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About 9jastylechannel